Table of Contents
Buy Apple Itunes Gift Card BD with Bkash/Nagad/Rocket at Cheapest Price! 100% Authentic!
(Redeem. Shop. Repeat)
Redeem Gift Cards or add money directly into your Apple Account Balance anytime. Then use it to pay for products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud, you name it.
Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties. Should you receive a request for payment using Gift Cards outside of the former. Then please report it at FTC Complaint Assistant.
How to reeedem I-tune Gift card ?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Today.
- At the top of the screen, tap the sign-in button or your photo.
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.” and If you don’t see “Redeem Gift Card or Code,” sign in with your Apple ID. Learn what to do if you forgot your Apple ID.
- Tap “Use Camera” and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, tap “You can also enter your code manually,” then follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure that you enter the 16-digit code that begins with X.
- Tap Done.
Redeem a gift card on your computer
- Peel or gently scratch off the label on the back of the gift card to reveal a 16-digit code that starts with X.
- On your Mac, open the App Store.
- Click your name or the sign-in button in the sidebar.
- Mouse click “Redeem Gift Card.”
- Click “Use Camera” and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, click “You can also enter your code manually,” then follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure that you enter the 16-digit code that begins with X.
The Mac App Store
Browse and download apps for your Mac — from your Mac. Shop for apps by category, read user reviews, and buy apps in one simple step.
Safari extensions are a great way for you to add new features to Safari. Browse our gallery and install the ones you want with a click.
The App Store
The App Store makes iOS apps easy to access, easy to search, and easy to buy. Just browse the App Store on your iOS device and download them with a tap.
Learn how to use Software Update on your Mac.
Downloads for Developers
With the power of Xcode, the ease of Swift, and the revolutionary features of Apple technologies, Developers have the freedom to create the most innovative apps ever.
Learn about reporting security issues to Apple, checking security on your system, and getting security notifications.
What you can buy with your Apple Account balance
Find out what you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance.
What you can buy
You can use Apple balance to purchase products or accessories at an Apple Store.
In countries and regions where Gift Card is available, you can use your Apple Account balance to buy products and accessories at apple.com or in the Apple Store app. In these countries and regions, your Apple Account balance includes the balance from any Gift Cards or App Store that you have redeemed.
Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+. Or pay for subscriptions in apps from the App Store.
Pay for iCloud storage.
VisamastercardBkash Apple Account balance can’t be used for some purchases
- You can’t use your Apple Account balance to send gifts or gift cards.
- If you use Family Sharing, your family members can’t spend your Apple Account balance. Funds that you add to your Apple Account balance are available only to you. Learn more about how purchases bill to your Apple Account balance.
- To add funds to your Apple Account balance, use the payment method that you have on file.
- Learn how to check your Apple Account balance.
- Some purchases might require that you have a credit card on file, even if you use your Apple Account balance to make the purchase.
Some stores and apps might not be available in your country or region. Find out what’s available in your country or region.